Lesson #1 do not buy furniture on the internet from a small company not matter how cute it is or how quickly they answer your emails, you will come to regret it.
So Mommy looked high and low for the perfect bed one that she would love even more than ours. After much searching I found it and ordered it. The nice lady said we would have it in 2-4 weeks that was 8 weeks ago. Citing patent, supplier and pregnancy issues for the delay. Last Monday it came, when we unpacked it this weekend we found a damaged piece, a round headboard that isn’t close to round with high and low places along with a sticky finish. I still do not have the bedding or the canopy. I think the notion that her princess bed would be awesome has been squashed. The company is saying it will not replace the damaged parts until they get reimbursed from the freight company. As far as the defective headboard I got this email today after I said I wanted a refund:
Please send details images of anything that you consider imperfect. As stated, I have been double checking work produced here and it well exceeds my expectations.
Thank you for your cooperation in the matter.
Never mind my email that prompted this noted:
Multiple paint drips
Irregular shape
It and the boards are so sticky they stick to themselves our hands and other pieces, maybe another coating was to be applied. The finish is entirely different from the rest of the bed.
All that being said if this is my biggest problem today I am pretty lucky.




2 comments:
I'm so sorry! I was excitedly waiting to see it! That is a bummer...more for you guys than for me, of course. I would say poor Mary, but I guess poor Mommy and Daddy is more appropriate.
The picture of Mary is the utmost in cuteness. Stick with the reliable old J.C. penney, and you wouldn't have these problems. I will just quote Mary on this one. " No Princess Bed for you, Mommy"
Post a Comment