Monday, December 7, 2009
Princess Canopy beds..
Once again issues with the bed. This is what happened today at naptime. The company said it was a "stress crack" since the box had been damaged in shipping and they have never had that happen before. Of course they said no refund. I am contacting Citibank and filed a complaint with the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
wow what a pain you have dealt with on this bed!! I hope you get it resolved and are compensated!
Ugh! You would have been better off with one from a garage sale! They sound like a terrible company! I wonder if there is a onlinereview board that you can post a negative review of them that would come up when people search for them or princess beds.
Did you get it disputed? I would tell them that the bed is in your garage and if they want it back they can send a call tag with a shipping company to pick it up. And that it will only be there until "X" date, after which if not picked up, it will be disposed of as the trash it is! bwahahahaha! Shipping that thing back would cost a small fortune itself!
I disputed it Citibank is investigating. Either way its a lose lose for me. Taking it apart and trying to figure out how to find boxes 84+ inches long!
tell them to send boxes when they send the call tag! lol
Post a Comment