We are making progress on the upstairs, bedroom #2 is nearly done, it went quite a bit faster than Mary’s room probably because Courtney did not want to sleep with Mary in the princess bed any longer than possible. 3 walls of crown molding and painting all the trim is all that is left.
I really wanted to see Farve win last night and be able to retire with another Super Bowl win under his belt - but I am used to disappointment after being a Broncos fan for so many years.
If you really want a daily update into our lives (what a beating) here are my 365 scrapbook pages a picture and a little ditty from everyday http://lizlaxton365.blogspot.com/



3 comments:
Just got caught up on all the pictures, they are great, as usual. The remodel seems to be going good ( with Mary's crtitques's) I know I'm behind choosing a favorite Elvis song, can't decide between, " Love Me" & "Paralyzed" Dad said he can't pick one favorite, he likes them all. I know he has said some of his best were the impromptu gospel sessions.
Good choices Bobo - I did not remember Paralyzed until I started hearing it on Elvis radio. I cannot find "Reconsider Baby" on playlist which I have only heard on Elvis radio too.
I'm like your Dad Liz, I love them all. I could never get tired of Elvis's music.
Agree with Bobo about the pictures also. I always enjoy them.
Nana
Post a Comment