Just a few questions, what's a purse camera, is the fence done, & how did Courtney do on finals? You will notice that I Didn't comment on the paciy ( oops I just did).
A purse camera is a small point and shoot that is readily available when the "monster camera" is not. Fence is not done we hit a delay of game Courtney has to have sinus surgery Friday. Courtney did well this summer and got a B for Matrices and Vectors (whatever that is?) No comment on the pacie sometimes you have to pick your battles!
3 comments:
Just a few questions, what's a purse camera, is the fence done, & how did Courtney do on finals? You will notice that I Didn't comment on the paciy ( oops I just did).
A purse camera is a small point and shoot that is readily available when the "monster camera" is not. Fence is not done we hit a delay of game Courtney has to have sinus surgery Friday. Courtney did well this summer and got a B for Matrices and Vectors (whatever that is?) No comment on the pacie sometimes you have to pick your battles!
Love the pictures.
Post a Comment