Waiting to be sealed..
My stud using the stud finder...
We got crazy and moved the furniture but the excitement was too much so its back where its been the last 20 years
Friday night while Daddy was trying to finish her room - we didn't get it done until Saturday during nap
Imagine this wall with white baseboard (Jim did it last night)
Believe it or not I only took 12 pictures from Friday to Sunday - no wonder I feel out of whack today I thought it was because I forgot to bring Mt Dew to work. Anyway this is kind of where we are at there is some baseboard and door trimming done beyond this but that's it.








5 comments:
I love it. I don't care if it is finished or not. I love the work pics. And anyway Mary Mary can sleep with Cindercourtney til it is done. She won't care at all. I can tell by how much love is in the pics of the two of them together. ME
Looks great. So cute how Mary wants to help, so Dad, Big Sister and Mom have to be patient. Love it.
Nana
I just realized that Mary is standing in the corner between Daddy and the wall helping in the family room too. So funny....
Nana
The house looks great, and Mary does seem to be enthused about all the work being done. It remains to be seen if see will accept the new room as somewhere she will actually sleep.
I must also make two more comments in keeping with the Bad Papa image.
Can anyone believe that the Donkies with a cast off Bears Quarterback not named Cutler, and a teenage coach not named Shanahan beat the Great Cowgirls?
Oh Yeah how could I forget the OU Sooners? Read my past comments. I said one maybe two more losses. I may have to add to that total. As my Grandaughter Ellie would say "In Your Face Lisa".
I think I better shut down my computer as soon as I send this to avoid all the rage from the Okies.
Bob, I know you can't see this, but I am sticking my tongue out at you! Just so you know....
Post a Comment