Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home sick

Mary is home sick today after running a 103+ fever at daycare. Turns out we have a sinus and ear infection no doubt from the river of snot we were dealing with 10 days ago. Courtney laid down with her while I got some work done - yes real work not working on my layouts.
Although I am up for a day of nothing but scrapping! That is probably a dream of the very distant future with Mary being so little.

While I waited for her prescription yesterday I strolled the aisles at Walgreens and she saw the beanie babies of course she started gathering them up one by one - now when Courtney was little I would have said you can have one with Mary I limited her to one of each! I do have grandparents syndrom I just hope we don't ruin this kid!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope our little Mary is feeling better now. How is Mom today?

You have got to quit buying her everything. Give the rest of us a chance. I am anxious to see all the kids when I come for Chris's graduation.
Nana