Friday, May 30, 2008

The Jungle Book

Definitely Mary’s favorite movie, in fact if I want her to walk somewhere she doesn’t want to go I say “let’s march” and sing the “Dawn Patrol” song I am sure people think I am nuts when I tell her “good marching soldier”.  For whatever reason “Baloo the bear” reminds me of my dad. 

 

Mary is saying Mary or at least I recognize it to be Mary not so sure anyone else would.  She has cried the last 3 mornings when I leave her at baby school Miss Kimmy tries really hard to divert her and within a minute she is OK (I look at her on the camera up front before I leave). 

 

Our oldest nephew Chris graduates from High School on Tuesday – the first of many graduations we will be going to all the kids are getting so old so fast. I am not sure what his plans are for college I just hope he has some – Aunt Liz’s lecture will end there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Great!!! You think I look like a bear, and Ellie say's Shreck looks like Papa. No Respect. Seriously take the pacifier away from Mary. It doesn't look like it works when Jim isn't around anyway.

Do you need a passport to leave Texas, and doesn't Courtney have one? She doesn't get to go on any of your trips.

Anonymous said...

Chris plans to go to the Fire Academy at Quad C. He wants to be a EMT, Paramedic and/or Fireman...maybe.

Lisa