I hate to post it and jinx the trend but Mary has gotten all excellent on behavior and participation this week. As many of you know my little darling has a mind of her own and being one of 8 kids instead of the center of the universe is difficult for her. The other thing we did was stop the twice a day Xopenex breathing treatments the on call pediatrician mentioned it would make her jittery and said her chest is clear right now. I have to admit I don’t think she is dramatically better at home but maybe I am being too harsh.
I noticed this morning the knob off our surround sound has broken off and was laying on top of the TV, did I mention the maids came yesterday. How the hell do you dust something and break off a knob? Jim is going to blow a gasket, he hates for things to be broken especially due to carelessness. Of course he won’t know about it until tomorrow night at the earliest as he is out of town until then. I have gotten up at 2:00 a.m. the last 2 nights to try and get caught up, when you go to bed at 8:00 it’s not that difficult and I like having the extra time to try and get caught up.



3 comments:
LOL...we are reversed. I have been staying up til 1 or later to work on my scrapbook stuff and getting up at 7:00 to get the kids off to school! :)
What the heck?? Maid?? No wonder you have so much time to blog. ;) HAHA Wish we lived closer...I'm looking for a part time job and I don't break things while cleaning.
OK for the record we have someone come in once a week - its not a daily thing of course I would love that!
Post a Comment