Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Virus another word for hell

I am home with Mary who has a "virus" code for the Dr doesn't know what is wrong with her no apparent "infections" my little darling is running a 100-101 fever doesn't want to eat, take her medicine, sleep or entertain herself. She was happy yesterday when I picked her up and we had a great afternoon today not so much. Of course it occurs to me she got 100% of my attention yesterday today not as much maybe that is the issue.

She ate some fruit loops and 1/2 a pop tart for breakfast and no not in her highchair yes I let her walk around the house! Don't lecture me Jim you would have done the same thing desperate times call for desperate measures! She had 3 bites of Mac & Cheese for lunch. She is drinking milk and water just not a lot. Man I hope she is better tomorrow!

p.s. if these dogs don't shut up I am going to let them all out to run the streets!

0 comments: