I took off Friday to have Mary's pictures done at Kiddie Kandids. Courtney went with me and we are telling Mary in the car how fun it will be and if she is good we can go on the Merry go round etc. Well we were there on time (shock) got her dressed and then the "na, na, na" starts
(that means No I have discovered) she is crying and clearly does not want her picture taken. I have tried so hard to hit all the photo milestones with her and we always have tears. At this point I am wondering if Sue Ellen Ewing was so wrong for having a stash of vodka in her purse and I need to start making up for the last three years of not drinking. Somehow we got through the pictures and actually managed to get some of her smiling.
(that means No I have discovered) she is crying and clearly does not want her picture taken. I have tried so hard to hit all the photo milestones with her and we always have tears. At this point I am wondering if Sue Ellen Ewing was so wrong for having a stash of vodka in her purse and I need to start making up for the last three years of not drinking. Somehow we got through the pictures and actually managed to get some of her smiling.
We headed to Jim's cousin Brett's again on Saturday. Mary loves to run around out there and with the exception of watching her around the horses there is not much she can get into. Here are a few pictures:



Of course someone always has it worse and this weekend it was my mom, Grandpa and brother in-law Chris taking the train from Denver from Chicago to move Grandpa to Denver. I am trying to figure out how to get there to see Grandpa and it sounds like I am taking Mary with me. The good news is there is Vodka on the plane if things don't go well!









1 comments:
This too will pass. Maybe Aunt Lisa could take some good pictures of Mary without upsetting her and making her cry. Lisa takes really good pictures. The ones you had made did turn out great though. Where is the one of you and Mary? It was really good.
When you go see Grandpa, tell him and everyone hi for us. Your Mom & Dad will be there when you get off the plane (full of vodka). They probably would not let you off the plane if you don't take Mary to Denver with you.
Nana
Post a Comment