It was a little crazy between Mary getting sick, the tornado sirens going off at 4:00 a.m. Thursday morning, Sam getting nuetered, the power going off at my office for nearly 12 hours and American (please refer to the American sucks post last month - cause they still do) cancelling Jim's flight! As I was driving in this morning I was thinking I am really tired. I wonder how many trips I took to Starbucks this week? Which by the way is a meal not in addition to a meal per my skinny sister Maria (wasn't there a hooker in Pretty Woman named skinny Marie) Speaking of which Connor's birthday is Monday and "oh crap" I haven't done anything. I really did used to be a good Aunt honest I did.
Mary is a complete mystery to me. Courtney was so predictible and dare I say it a really easy baby, kid etc. Mary can be a sweet, fun little girl but she can also try what is left of my patience and honestly I had no idea I had so much left. Some nights I am just happy we all made it through the day. She is starting to talk more which is good except now if she wants something and I know it and I tell her not right now (I try to avoid the no word) its worse than me not knowing what she wants I think she was cutting me a little slack before. One minute she wants to be a big girl walking the next minute she is hanging on my leg wanting me to carry her 28+ pound butt around. I am thinking Courtney weighed 28 pounds when she was 3 and I was rarely carrying her then.
So we are wrapping up the fun filled week with a trip to Ada Oklahoma to give the cows shots Mary will be so excited to see the Moo's close up. I am just hoping for a stop at Starbucks on the way there or on the way home.
Friday, April 11, 2008
The weekly wrap up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sounds like a lot going on! Is it really fun to give cows shots or are you just being sarcastic?? Not being in any way a farm girl myself, I don't know what constitutes cow fun!
Post a Comment