Thursday, September 25, 2008

So far this week

I will give you the highlights

  • Can the cleaners shrink dry clean only pants? If not my “fat PMS pants” are getting a little snug
  • Had to wait in the drive through line for 25 minutes for Starbucks yesterday a.m. talk about a moral dilemma?? Everyone who knows me knows I hate to wait in line just as much as I love Starbucks, saw the line this morning went to Sonic for a breakfast burrito (no tortilla) instead and drank the office coffee
  • I am completely fed up with people deciding the are “above” doing the job they are paid for – and will leave it at that
  • I have been sick, coughing, lost voice etc. yes I am still at work trying not to infect the office making good use of hand washing, Kleenex and anti bacterial hand sanitizer
  • Mary starts the 2 year class at baby school next week she is also talking a lot there is one word she says really loud and really excited but I am not sure if its “outside” “ice cream” “horsey” or “I see” and she is a little annoyed I can’t figure it out
  • Courtney is swamped with school etc and is also sick with the same thing I have. I thought it was a cold Jim caught but he shook it off and didn’t seem to affect him like Courtney, Mary and I?
  • Jim comes home tonight – I asked Mary what she was going to tell him she said “Daddy yea!”
  • I am pretty sure I will not devote much time to Dancing with the Stars until Cloris Leachman goes home
  • The DVR is broken I haven’t had time to call Verizon, 2 hour Grey’s Anatomy along with an all new ER is on tonight - sometimes life just isn’t fair!

4 comments:

sheila said...

wow 25 minutes for caffeine...whatta addict!!!! I would have only waited 24 minutes

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that "I" am not addicted to anything like you guys! Since I don't drink coffee (yuck!) I can not be lumped into that "addict" label like ya'll. What do you mean my 3 or 4 dt. Dr. Peppers each day count??? No..I am sure they don't. Well.ok, maybe they do.

;`P

Lisa

Liz said...

If I could have bailed out of the line I would have. Honestly when I got up to the window if it wasn't ready immediately I was going to drive off but it seemed stupid not to wait another minute when I had already invested 25. Really hacked me off!! I asked her why it was so bad - she said they were short handed - one barrista and one lady working the counter and drive through I haven't been back since the long wait. Every time I drive by there the cars are backed up on the street and I get pissed off all over again!

Anonymous said...

It is the pitts, but once you get in a line driving, you can't get out even if you want to. Of course Papa Eddie is so addicted to StarBucks, he would just sit and wait anyhow.
Nana