Friday, May 15, 2009

Hollywood Studios

We had to wake up Courtney & Mary to make our 4:00 reservations yesterday. We had dinner at Mama Melrose with the Fantasmic dinner package which meant reserved seating and you still had to be there an hour ahead. Mary asked if princesses were coming to see her at dinner I am not sure if she was wanting them to or worried they were. While we were in Playhouse Disney (Pictures attached) a storm rolled in and last nearly 3 hours. We bought ponchos and made the best of it. Mary was really wet because she didn’t want to stay in the stroller (with the rain cover) nor keep her hood on when she was walking. The rain stopped right at the beginning of Fantasmic I got a couple of pictures but nothing great I opted to watch it without the camera glued to my face! Today we have breakfast at Animal Kingdom with Donald & friends and the Hoopie Du Review at 5:00.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so neat. I kept thinking about you wondering if all was going good and you were haveing lots of fun. This morning realized I could probably log in and see. Thanks for sharing and giving me a big smile this morning. Enjoy the rest of your tripl. Love you all.
Nana