Thursday, May 14, 2009

Princess breakfast

Mary was tired this morning but she woke up around 8:00 just in time to get ready for the princess breakfast. She seemed unsure of the princesses. I was shocked I thought she would like the breakfast more than dinner last night boy was I wrong. Snow White scared the hell out of her she went running for Daddy's lap when she came up behind her and said hello. She and Courtney are taking a nap right now we have dinner reservations at 4:00 I hope she wakes up on her own and I don't have to wake her up!

3 comments:

Bobo said...

Mary looks pretty amazed at everything. Who wouldn't be leary of Snow White. After all, she runs around with 7 little men

Anonymous said...

She looked like she was talking to Cinderella. A lot for a 2 year old to take in. She looks like she is having fun.
Nana

Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous little princess.
I'm glad you guys are having so much fun.