Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
I started with 80 pictures and liked these the best Lisa got some shots I didn't so I am anxious to see hers! I can't believe how much Mary & Kylie are starting to look alike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. Jim said your best gift is yet to come, your Disney Trip.. We know how much you love Disney. One of my best Mother's day gifts is seeing you kid's together. Really good for the cousins and great for the adults too.
Love you all.
Nana
Ok, Let me just tell you how I am def. not going to dress up. If anything I would be Mr. Cool-aid.. Or the obese version of Belle. Hope you had a great mothers day mom. You have always been there for me, even when I really drove you crazy. You really are the best mom, and I know mary feels the same way. We love you!
P.S. Dad is drivng me crazy!
Court
Happy Late Mother's Day to you all....
Post a Comment