Just in case any of you in blog land are wondering where we are on the following:
· Yes we still have the pacie only during naps, bedtime and the car
· No she is not potty trained she has about 2-3 accidents a day if I put her in panties (usually one on my bed) but she consistently poops on the potty
· Yes she still sleeps with us - we haven't even tried to change this we need to work on the upstairs first and that is a whole story or blog for a later time
Since she has been so crabby in the morning we tried something new this a.m. we tried to get her to the car asleep and then get her ready at my office (about an hour away) she woke up getting her in the car and watched Dora all the way here but she was happy when I got to the office, so better than anything I have dealt with this week.




0 comments:
Post a Comment