Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake

Jim got the boat out for the first time this year yesterday and I am happy to say it started right up (well of course Courtney charged the battery first) It is a huge relief our boat is still doing so well for being 14 years old or Jim would really have the itch for a new one. Last time he was looking (at least 10 years ago) what he wanted was about $50k I told him yesterday look at Mary his new boat was sitting right there! Like big sister she loves the lake. Roger, Lisa, Chris, Cameron & Kylie came with us (Josh was at the lake but not with us much like Saturday night at the fireworks there but not with us hum) I took over 100 pictures I haven’t even looked at Lisa’s yet!

5 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

it was so funny watching Mary and Kylie.

Liz said...

Enough time with Mary bugging her she will realize she does not want a little sister after all!

Bobo said...

The question is when does Mary learn to water ski and back up the boat.

Lisa Laxton said...

Cameron started learning at 3...so Mary should be in the water for that next year!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is having a wonderful time.
Nana