Friday, July 24, 2009

Photography class!

All day today and tomorrow!

Jim & Courtney are watching Mary, which I must admit I am a little nervous about it. Mary is still in the terrible twos in fact I had “that kid” at Target last night. You know the one screaming “NO” and crying at the top of their lungs and my favorite “you not tell me what to do” which for poor little Mary is worse than getting a spanking. Talk about a kid who wants to have control over her life! I can’t remember what I said no about now but the fit she threw - I can remember all of that. I know you aren’t suppose to compare your kids and they are all different but wow Courtney was the best two year old ever and now I am questioning whether our fantastic parenting skills (ha, ha, ha) had anything to do with it – I think we just got lucky!

1 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Have fun at your class..I wish wish wish I was going with ya! I should have asked for a I ain't got no extra money scholarship!