Yesterday Mary moved up to the 3 year old class at school. There have been a lot of tears over the last week. She didn’t want to leave Gard 2 and didn’t want to leave Miss Camie and Miss Devin. I think it was as hard on the teachers as the kids as on Monday when I saw Miss Devin leaving it was obvious she had been crying too. Anyway back to Mary’s first day of Gard 3 Mary was playing when I got there and her teacher Miss Tara looked at little beat down. When I asked Mary how she did she said “awesome” when I asked Miss Tara I got what sounded like a guarded “Good” I decided to go with it. She commented Mary had a strong personality and should be a lawyer when she grows up (I am going to assume these are because of her debating skills and nothing negative typically associated with lawyers). She has vocabulary words for the week in Spanish wow homework already?
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
3 year old class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love the picture, all ready for school. I bet she will make a great lawyer.
Nana
Post a Comment