Monday, September 28, 2009

The floor is here

It came about 6:00 Friday night and the first place actually snapped into the floor about 2:00 Sunday afternoon. We weren't as far along on the prep work as we thought. We are about 1/2 way done with the floor right now. I do wonder if Mary will sleep in there?

On a happy note and hoping I don't jinx myself she wore Elmo panties to school and as of 1:00 Dallas time no accidents!! And yes I did tell her "don't pee pee on Elmo OK" which is better than "have a good day don't pee your pants" - i.e. Ellie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute....... Hope she can make it through the day without pee on Elmo. :)
I love the picture of Mary working on her room. Learning young.
Nana

Bobo said...

The actual Ellie quote was " Be good-, don't pee your pants" Floor looks good.