Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And the answer is KFC

The answer may be KFC or should I say carbs! Mary polished off mashed potatoes, mac & cheese 1/2 a roll and 1/2 a chicken breast then ate a girl scout cookie thin mint and a handful of chocolate chips. She was in a pretty good mood after than -shoot I would be too, I was pretty happy getting the other 1/2 of the chicken breast with the breading picked off.

Loving the Iphone checking my email and weather at red lights etc. I am sitting here right now listening to America on ITunes call me old but who doesn't love Sister Golden Hair Surprise of course what that means I have no idea, is it a surprise dye job - surprise your a blonde?

I finally finished Mary's birthday on the old digital scrapbook holy cow what a lot of pages!! Blogger won't let me post any after waiting for 20 minutes to upload thanks dummies!

0 comments: