What a load of crap! Yeah they know why you fly because out of DFW you have no choice. As usual if there is any kind of weather American cancelled nearly all of their flights yesterday in and out of DFW. Did I mention the airport did not report a freezing temperature all day or all night and less than an inch of snow? How in the world would anything fly out of DIA, O'hare or New York if they were run like DFW? So I got to play travel agent and try to get Jim here since the best American could do was tonight at 8:30 over 24 hours after his scheduled flight that they cancelled. Let me say it again - they SUCK!! Thumbs up to Southwest who amazingly kept flying and who we ended up purchasing a ticket from to get Jim home. He had to fly in to Austin and spend the night but landed at Love Field at 9:00 and home by 9:50 a.m.
A big thank you to my friend Sheila about the Ball Pit pictured below Mary loves it - Courtney gives me this funny look when I talk about my online friends kind of like "your a loser". Its true I probably do have more online friends than real life friends maybe I am a loser. Here is the picture of Mary in the Ball Pit!
Friday, March 7, 2008
We know why you fly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm glad she likes it. They are a little messy but what isn't messy with a toddler!!! I must say some of my online friends are better to me than my friends IRL...what's up with that??
Post a Comment