It occurs to me that Mary seems to be more unhappy than she used to be and I don't understand why. She is usually pretty pleasant in the car but clingy when I get her home. It seems like I am carrying or holding her more often than not. Is it a stage or is something going wrong with her? She is normally happy on weekend mornings when she wakes up on her own - maybe I will keep a journal of her mood and see if I can figure out what is going on I feel like I am missing something.
I know she is frustrated not being able to talk, she also is frustrated if we don't let her do what she wants to right then, like look at scrapbooks, play with play doh etc. She just looked so sad last night in the car after we picked up Jim and she woke up it broke my heart I have to figure out what is going on with her.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Not happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
maybe she is teething?? Presley was a crab for a few days and we found out she was sick
I 2nd the teething!! Those eye teeth and molars can really hurt, we are going through a rough patch right now. Its sure not fun! I hope Mary cuts them quickly!
Sunshine81
Post a Comment