Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Courtney is 24!

Are we really old enough to have a 24 year old daughter? I guess we are.  At 10:17 a.m. on July 2, 1984 my life changed forever I was a mom. Courtney didn’t have as good of a mom as Mary does unfortunately I was still learning. She forced Jim and I to grow up fast. We were determined to be the best parents we could to her and he has said before she is what really turned him around as far as taking college seriously. Courtney was probably the easiest baby and the best behaved child I had ever been around, Jim and I were foolish enough to think it was all us but now that we have Mary we realize we may not have had anything to do with it!

 

Happy Birthday Courtney – your Dad and I love you very much (and Mary and the dogs and the horses!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I must say this blog I think is the best one so far. Thanks for being the best mom a girl could ask for. I really appreciate you helping me out, and sticking by me, when I can't figure my life out! I love you, See you tonight!
P.S. I was a dam good baby, compared to the monster boogie!

Anonymous said...

We love you too Courtney!! You are a great girl and I am so proud to be your Auntie!! Love you sweetie!!
Auntie T