Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I guess I picked the wrong day to quit drinking - Starbucks that is

I thought the most exciting part of my day would be the bikini wax I had scheduled at 1:00. 

 

One of our older neighbors hit our horse trailer while Courtney was pulling a horse to the vet.  He admitted hitting her and then his son tried to do damage control and called State Farm and said the trailer hit him.  Then they got the statement from the man himself who admitted hitting her – the son got on the phone and said “I don’t care what my Dad just told you the trailer slammed into him” seriously buddy you are lucky Jim is out of town! Like it or not there are just inherently sorry people in this world who try to screw you over.

 

On to a happier story and you guys out in blog land are just going to have to picture this since I didn’t get the camera out Mary put on her little backpack today wearing her white blouse and navy uniform skort  held my hand walking out to the car to head to school. She looked so cute – Courtney is my only witness but my baby isn’t a baby anymore!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what happened with the trailer? That guy's son is a jerk.