Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not much going on

I was working on this at 4:00 a.m. how about a little trip down memory lane.  Pretty dull here,  I felt like a bad mom yesterday in the car when Mary was asking me for wa-wa since it was 105 out and I had NONE! I won’t do that again, from now on I will bring a sippy cup of cold water with me when I pick her up. Jim mentioned to me this morning I probably need to watch how often I give her ice cream he pointed out I was on day 3.  I told him she was hardly eating and I was concerned and he said maybe she is waiting for the “good stuff” (the ice cream).

 

Mary and I watched Nashville Star last night really showed who the “weak link” was as far as the judges. Jewel can hardly sing live and was not a country singer when she did have her few hits I guess marrying a rodeo dude makes you a country singer!

0 comments: