Our days got away from us so I ended up coloring the eggs while the kids were having a sleepover at Chris and Trisha's. Kylie didn't even comment on not getting to do it this year. And it was lots faster and not nearly as messy! woohoo!!
Really cute pictures.I colored eggs by myself with really basic materials. Eggs, Paas,cups & egg carton. Look's like Mary was really getting into the egg hunting.
Such fun and great memories. Wish I could have been there or you here to share them. I didn't get my eggs colored, but they added them to the hunt anyway. Only had between 50 and 60 people at my house for Easter. Wish all my kids and Grandkids could have been here,Kyra was here. Love you all. Nana
3 comments:
Our days got away from us so I ended up coloring the eggs while the kids were having a sleepover at Chris and Trisha's. Kylie didn't even comment on not getting to do it this year. And it was lots faster and not nearly as messy! woohoo!!
Really cute pictures.I colored eggs by myself with really basic materials. Eggs, Paas,cups & egg carton. Look's like Mary was really getting into the egg hunting.
Such fun and great memories. Wish I could have been there or you here to share them. I didn't get my eggs colored, but they added them to the hunt anyway. Only had between 50 and 60 people at my house for Easter. Wish all my kids and Grandkids could have been here,Kyra was here.
Love you all.
Nana
Post a Comment