It was delivered AFTER Easter of course. It seems like every time I try to plan ahead to get something (i.e. have something sent to the office instead of the house in case it needs a signature) it ends up backfiring. The lens was supposed to be here last Thursday a train was late delivery got rescheduled for Friday (again at the office) and no one was there because it was Good Friday. Called UPS oh no problem we can reroute it and it can come to the house MONDAY so either way I would get it Monday. OH well no big deal the Easter pictures were fine. Anyway. here is a picture with the new lens, no flash in my family room after 7:00 last night watching Idol and eating Chicken nuggets and fries (Mary's request).
Oh and my new lens is a 50mm 1.4 good for low light, I am hoping to put it to good use at Disney!




3 comments:
I see Mary had ketchup with her fries! lol
I may be wrong, but it looks like Mary is watching TV while eating her dinner. It would also appear that Courteney was serving as her table.
I agree these signatures are a pain. I keep missing my Keurig coffee order.
Wow, that sure is a clear picture with no flash.
Post a Comment