Thursday, April 16, 2009
Hello Blue Fish..
On Tuesday night Courtney brought home 2 goldfish by Wednesday morning one was dead so she came home with one blue fish (I can't recall the actual name) and it's the kind that eat its friends so you can only have one. I wonder if Courtney is trying to tell us something about being an only child for so many years? Mary of course loves to feed them but they only eat 3 times a week so he probably won't make it long he is either going to get overfed or underfed! "Blue" is the name Mary came up with this apple didn't fall from the tree don't forget Jim is the one who wanted to name Bucky "Dog".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Reminds me of the book One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. You only missed on the red fish. Plus, your experience was more like two fish, one fish...
Is it a Beta?
~Allison
Yes that is what it is a Beta - and this morning his name is Barney
The Beta are such pretty fish. I love to watch them. I love the picture of the girls watching the fish together. Very good picture of both.
Nana
We had Beta fish in our tanks. I thought there were certain fish you could put them with. Mary seems fascinated with "Barney".
You can't put a beta with another beta. Try this..put the bowl next to mirror where Blue Barney can see himself and he will try to fight. We used to have a fish tank...once Chris dumped the WHOLE bottle of food in without me noticing so they all died and then we refilled it and Chris (yes Chris) cranked the heater on it and cooked the fish. So we then got rid of our fish tank! I think Chris might be old enough now for us to try another one sometime in the future. Maybe...
We had a Beta too when Kori was 4 or so. She is so creative with her names, she named it...Beta. That's original huh?
We fed ours everyday (just a little tiny bit) and he/she/it did just fine.
Glad Mary is enjoying it!
Post a Comment