Thursday, April 2, 2009

No flash

Still working on mastering this - I hope to get it figured out prior to the trip to Disney since you can't use a flash sometimes. The color is much more realistic. Jim comes home tonight the system went live so maybe he won't be working this weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures. Cute, I see she now goes up the stairs. Great window for her to look out.
Nana

Lisa Laxton said...

Nana...that is not the window on the stairs... must be the formal living room.

Liz said...

Wrong again the window in the kitchen by the table looking into the back yard

sheila said...

they look great liz. I bet you are going to save so much money in batteries you could get another lens!!!

Liz said...

I just happen to have my eye on a new lens that is backordered so I can't buy it

Sarah said...

I love photos without flash too. Limits some of my inside shots. I am coveting a 50mm f1.6 lens for my camera. Hope my husband gets the hint!

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected. Looking closer I can see it is the kitchen window.
Nana

Anonymous said...

Those turned out great. I've been trying this too since seeing your pics. You are more successful than I am so far. :D