I see someone posted an "Anonymous" comment asking about cookies this year. I am wondering which one of your "lily livers" didn't put your name. I am HOPING to bake cookies this weekend and send them on Monday. So many things could go wrong with my plan and they all include Mary and Mary's Dad they are both exceptional at throwing a monkey wrench in my plans.



5 comments:
I did not post a comment about cookies. I allways put my name on any comment I make. Since I don't know everyone that you send cookies to I will have to make some wild guesses. Choice number 1 would be Chris Gilbreath, although he will try to blame it on Lucas. Even though he tells everyone Luke eats all the cookies, we all know the truth. I would normally blame Ellie since it involves snacks, but I don't think she has mastered answering the Blog. So my second choice would be Lisa because it's allways Lisa.
Can 1 year olds really tell if their little friends are wearing clothes from Gymboree as opposed to WallMart. Is there a standardized watch allowed with the uniforms, or is a Rolex OK? Do the uniforms have name tags sewn on them for quick identification by the staff, or do they just go by uniform color? If Mary is really good will she be promoted to Troop Leader? One final question. Will Mary's class be selling cookies door to door?
That brings me back to you baking cookies. Since you did not send cookies last year because of the lame excuse that you just had a baby, can we expect a double order this year? Need I remind you that the Indians in Oklahoma would have their babies out on the prairie while they were slaughtering the Buffaloes that the men killed. They never needed time off. I don't think the babies that were born on the prairie wore uniforms untill they got to OU and became cheerleaders. This brings us full circle. The Indians killed the Buffaloes to feed their kids who went to OU and got killed by the Colorado Buffaloes. Once again I have proven that I am anything but anonymous.
PS: Lisa
I have been reading your comments, and you and AL really need to get working on that spell checker for this Blog.
That was really slick how your turned the whole cookie thing into CU beating OU. I didn't even see that one coming!
It was not me this time...I don't think we get cookies in the mail. We only get them if we show up at their house.
And I told you that you were a CU Fan...why else would you be clinging so tightly to that one itty bitty win with such a vengence? Try this phrase out...stand in front of a mirror and say..."Hi, my name is Bob and I have a problem. I am a closet CU fan and I need help." If that one doesn't work...try "Forgive me father..." Since I am baptist, I will let you finish that one on your own. And remember that admission is the largest part of the battle in getting well.
Lisa
Allright Lisa is fired up!!! One more time let me clarify the situation for you. I am not a CU Fan. How could anyone support CU? They fired a good coach, and replaced him with a guy who's working on a Beatles hairdo. He starts his son at quarterback who will never get to 6 feet tall and has no arm. He didn't even try to recruit John Elway's son to play quarterback. I am a fan of anyone that beats OU. I guess that will make me a Kansas Fan next. I have felt this way about OU ever since they abandoned Barry Switzer.
I believe I told you guys while we were in Texas that I was a LSU Fan this year. Whose playing for the Championship? Here's a clue. It's not OU.
Next year I will be an Arizona State Fan since it will be the beginning of the Elway era there.
I tried your idea for standing in front of the mirror, but all that comes out is "If I lived in Texas I would Sooner be a Longhorn Fan".
Get behind the Cowboy's they are going to be great untill they meet up with New England.
Sorry Liz, but Lisa destroyed my train of thought and got me off track again. I wanted to tell you that your new layout for the Blog looks great. The old one was kind of boring.
Keep the Blog going, and give Lisa something to live for.
Post a Comment