Not just Mary - Courtney too! I am not sure if Mary doesn't feel well or is just going through a phase but she is not too pleasant right now. I am not sure if Courtney is feeling the effects of not being an only child or not a child period but again also crabby.
Courtney is going to say its because she is "overworked" but I submit to you Exhibit #1 my online cell phone records which tells me she was on the cell phone 221 minutes yesterday (over 3-1/2 hours). No one who is "overworked" has that much time to be on the phone. Now granted 2 hours of that was after 10:00 what does she and Glenn have to talk about for 2 hours? Jim and I haven't talked for 2 hours the entire month. So maybe she is crabby from lack of sleep.
I was up at 4:00 a.m. putting away things for the maids the house is still pretty cluttered in spots. Melba and Ed are coming tonight so I ventured to the great unknown - Courtney's room now Monday she told me she was cleaning it. Unfortunately I did not follow up to see if she actually did clean it and the answer is no! She must have 20 loads of dirty clothes up there how can you go that long without doing wash? When I asked her about it she said "it's not that bad". I wish Courtney would multi-task and clean her room while she is on the phone then everyone would be happy!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Crabby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Merry Christmas!!! It's let's bash Courtney Day. Courtney is probably crabby because Mary ate Courtney's dinner last night. I heard it all on the phone. "Courtney Mary is crying because she doesn't want her food. She want's your's. Give it to her." It's a good thing the two of them are not only two years apart in age. I can hear it now. Courtney can't you see Mary wants your boyfriend. Give him to her now. Are you trying to get even with Courtney because you think Maria got special treatment because she was the youngest?
As far as over two hours on the phone with Glenn I would think that with 20 loads of dirty laundry in her room she may have been having a problem finding her way out of the room. Maybe she was getting help with directions from Glenn. Has it occurred to you that these phone calls to Glenn are a cover? Could Glenn be hiding in Courtney's room under the clothes? Look on the bright side. If Courtney doesn't get it done, Melba will have plenty to do while she's visiting.
Here is a stupid question. If you hire maids to clean your house why do you have to get up at 4:00 AM to clean before they get there? Would I say I better fix the toilet before the plumber gets here? I notice that maids is plural. Have you hired the Merry Maids Swat Team? Do the maids not do laundry?
Hey Courtney. I think I hear Mary crying. She want's your dirty clothes. Give them to her.
Here's another question. Do you think your neighbors called the police about your dogs barking,or was it Courtney trying to get rid of them before she had to feed them again?
You know that part of a Papa's job is to defend his grand children. I've done all I can for Cinder- Courtney today. Luckily the Reverend Mr. Luke doesn't require a lot of attention right now. When Theresa finally figures out that he allready has started to take notice of all the pretty little girls I imagine I'll have to spend more time on him. I can't believe that Theresa still refuses to cut the cord. I can't seem to get a cat for Lauren, so that area needs work. Ellie is still at the cute state, like Mary, and can get away with anything and therefore they don't require help. AJ is doing great, and if he is messing up, he is managing to fly below his mothers radar. I believe Maria and AJ have adopted the Military's policy of don't ask/don't tell when it comes to girls. What can I say about Conner? We can only hope that like his mother he will outgrow it. How many times did I tell Maria that paybacks are a bitch?
As you can see things on the grand children front are under control, so my project for at least the time being is to defend Coutney. How does one person aquire enough clothes to have 20 loads of dirty clothes, and still have something to wear?
Go for it Courtney. I've got your back.
Did the Grinch steal Lisa? Where has the Queen of Oklahoma, who lives in Texas been hiding?
Well as usual Dad's comments are pretty accurate I think I did tell Courtney just to let Mary eat her dinner so she would quit crying. It sounded reasonable at the time now its sounds a little unfair.
As far as Lisa goes I am not sure – the quotes on her kid’s my space is pretty interesting the first one says “"Why does it always have to come down to you leavin???" the next one "the one girl i want, i can’t have......"– could be worse it could be a boy. The third one’s says “I’m grounded” which come to think of it every time I look at it – it says that? Kylie doesn’t have a myspace page to my knowledge so I won't be reading her quote “I’m not making dinner I’m ordering it”.
I don't have time to comment..I am working on pictures for Liz! Like I said, all I need now is some retail instead of wholesale clients and my photo business would be booming!
Lisa
Well you won't have to worry about my cell phone bill anymore. Because I don't have a boyfriend to talk to. So single courtney will share her everything with mary. And for the record, I had to get up at 4:15 this morning and lay in bed with a baby who kicks me in the face everytime I try and go back to sleep. Merry christmas courtney!
Court
Post a Comment