Sunday, December 30, 2007

One week

In one week Mary has learned so much. She is nodding yes, sometimes no, climbing furniture and jumping between the couch, ottoman & chair (oh great), signing thank you - sometimes this turns into the Indian sound. More often than not we know what she wants or can figure it out pretty quick. She was just giggling in her sleep I am glad she has happy dreams. She isn't eating very well at all - she eats seconds at baby school I guess Mom's cooking isn't as good. I got to take a shower today while she watched Elmo in her crib - without crying!

Courtney has been a huge help laying down with her for a few naps it actually has given Jim and I a little time to get some things done. He started playing his guitars again, I cleaned the closet, did wash, and a few little research projects. I can't believe my time at home is more than 1/2 finished and I go back to work on Wednesday.

1 comments:

sheila said...

I just typed up my blog and came over here to see what's up and it looks like her and Presley are on the same wave lengths again!!!! Isn't it getting so fun...P cracks me up