As you all may have predicted Mary cried as soon as we put her on Santa's lap. Maybe we should have eased her into it a little. Santa looked less than thrilled to have our screaming Mary on his lap. I bought a small package of their pictures and thank goodness I did since I brought my older camera and the settings on it were all screwed up - I have no idea how. Santa looks a little tense in the picture doesn't he?
We don't have the tree up yet we need to - maybe this week then I will spend all of my time convincing Mary not to touch it. Jim said the first thing I need to work on is Mary not laughing at me when I tell her "no no".
Not much going on with Courtney have I mentioned how great she is getting and keeping Mary asleep? They took almost a 3 hour nap on Saturday.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Scared of Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment