My sister Theresa said she was going through withdrawal so here is today’s version. Mary is definitely in the terrible two’s says NO all the time. She really missed Courtney this weekend so she is pretty excited to see her. Is starting to say more 2 and 3 words together. Courtney was at a horse show over the weekend, she placed in a couple of classes it’s on video but I have not seen it yet. Jim bailed hay over the weekend so we are done for the year with that, all except finding a place to put it! My Photoshop scrapbook class ends this week I am very sad about that I really learned a lot. I am done with the pictures from Mary’s birthday and am very excited about that – about half as many pages as last year!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Blog request
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Where did you take your class through. Maybe someday I will finish painting and can take one!
Its an online class, the first one is self paced I took it in September so I was ready to take this one when it was offered.
http://www.jessicasprague.com I really love her classes I learned alot in the beginner one and I have been uding elements since January!
You Liz, we all know you are busy...but come on already! It is not nice to make people beg to be able to read a blog, we are on day 4 for crying out loud.
Oops! Typo... It is early. That You is a Yes...
;`P
Post a Comment