I had no idea I had such a loyal following, welcome to the Friday blog. The only one my Dad says I have to do so he can get his football jabs in, being that the Broncos have a bye this week I feel safe talking some football. Much like the Broncos my Fantasy Team has petered out by some miracle we are still in 2nd place overall no thanks to the crappy players on my team and yes Cutler you and Marshall are part of the problem!
Today was wear your favorite football jersey day to baby school, I opted to dress her in Halloween colors instead as I am too embarrassed to dress her in an OU jersey that is too small. She has a Romo jersey but again couldn’t do it and I certainly wouldn’t put her in her Bronco cheerleader outfit after their stunning Monday night football appearance. I hope Shannon Sharpe has his clip about “someone call 911 we are killing the Patriots” because it hasn’t happened since!



3 comments:
You are not teaching Mary well by not letting her wear her Broncos jersey. So much for a loyal fan. You are suppose to love the Broncos through the good times and the bad. Haven't you learned anything from our parents, the Cubs fans!!
T
Well now I know what lil' Mary needs for Christmas! New OU clothes. Imagine that! I think that is what I get Court every year! :) I like things easy like that...besides Lord know Mary doesn't need anymore toys or there won't be room for any people in the house anymore!
Sweet Mary has got to have OU clothes to wear. I can't believe she doesn't have all sizes. Courtney and Mary can dress alike in OU outfits. YEA!!! We know who is number 1, whether they win or not.
Nana
Post a Comment