Thursday, October 9, 2008

Countdown to craziness

Mary’s birthday party is Saturday.  Mom, Theresa & Ellie get in tonight at about 9:20.  Courtney and I (mostly Courtney) have been trying to pick up the house.  This morning I realized the baskets with the toys are a mess, someone (insert name of Courtney maybe the maids?) just throws the toys or books in without arranging them.   This is a job that has to be done with Mary is not around because she doesn’t like anyone putting her stuff away (hum just like her Daddy?)

 

So while I am doing all this thinking I have to ask myself why am I worried about the house being clean when it’s going to get trashed during the party??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit worring and enjoy........ I know you will love having your Mom, Thressa and the girls there. Kylie will enjoy the girls and Mary. I am so jealous, wish I was there. So does this mean you get to skip work tomorrow? Silly question, you will be working no matter where you are.
Hummm, I didn't realize the toys go in the baskets a certain way. I may have messed them up too.
Nana