Well in my life compared the rest of the world.
Mary’s party is at 3:00 on Saturday still not really sure who is coming. We are having ELMO cake and I am trying to decide about food. She loves pizza so do I order pizza or cook some of the roast I have in the freezer in the Crockpot? Or do I assume no one will stay long enough to eat a meal?
Jim and I took her out to dinner Saturday night she did really well considering how tired she was but she did blow waiting for dessert we stayed too long. She also got really upset when I tore her bread in half thinking it would be easier to eat, she kept trying to put it back together while crying. Daddy to the rescue handed her more and she put her 2 halves on his plate to prove she’s not totally unreasonable she just doesn’t want people messing with her bread.
Courtney is busy in school, tests, papers projects that pretty much sums it up.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Not much going on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I guess it is a kid thing...kylie and the boys would get very upset when their banana would break while peeling it. To the point of refusing to eat it and tears where also involved.
Lisa
Presley isn't a fan of me altering her food either!!! She likes it like a big person not all broken up and chopped into smaller pieces
There are words said, under a toddler's breath when we mess with Mackenzie's food too!!
The Bobo says she definitely expects lunch to be served at Mary's party as well as dinner. Ellie just expects Cake. Theresa will be having Eggbeaters and Turkey Sausage. She is trying to look like Paris Hilton. She is stressing about 40. Bobo is just stressing about lunch. How does Courtney have time to study? Shouldn't CinderCourt be cleaning the house for all the guests. Bobo will have no problem sleeping under the naked Kenny Chesney poster.
Naked? Boy! I guess it has been along time since I have been in Courts room!
FYI... 1. I am cleaning my room and the guest room before everyone gets here tomorrow. Including the naked kenny chesney poster.. Uncle chris didn't like it and neither did justin.
2. My room looks alot better since they were here last.
3. I have to wash both dogs, and clean my truck.
4. I make time to study at night and sometimes during the day
Court
Am I the only one who looked at Dad's post and saw Bobo sleeping naked?? I had to reread it. Clearly I am still traumatized by Grandma D wearing pajamas to bed with no panties.
I don't know how you read that as Bobo being naked. Obviously you are not paying close attention to what you are reading. Courtney mentioned that Uncle Chris did not like sleeping under the Kenney Chesney poster above her bed, and neither did Justin. Hello!!! Did you miss that Liz?
Uhmm her EACT words were "Uncle chris didn't like it and neither did justin." Nothing about sleeping there - quit trying to stir the pot Papa!
So how long has anyone sleeping in Courts room been sleeping under a naked kenny chesney?
Lisa
Come on guys. Kenny Chesney is not naked and I think it is a really cool poster. It is your room Courtney, keep the poster. Nana likes it. Everyone will have a great time, keep studying.
Nana
Post a Comment