Monday, October 27, 2008

Road trip

We headed to Oklahoma so Jim could sight in his rifles for (gulp) Deer season. I will write another day about why hunting Bambi is wrong on so many levels but here are the pictures of
Mary. She had a great time out there. Unfortunetely a cold front blew in and I had to keep her inside in the late afternoon but it was nice for part of the day. She loved seeing the cows and playing with Pop & Paulette's dog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That picture of Mary on the stairs could win a photo contest. So, so Cute!!! I know, she takes after her Mama!
T

Liz said...

OK the funniest part was me telling her "stay off the stairs Mary you are going to fall" so she showed me walked all the way up the stairs and back down and I took pictures instead of getting on to her!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of her coming down the steps.
Nana