Wow look at what a difference a year made!
Courtney finished her finals today so for the first time since August she won’t have school to think about. I hear she is getting the outside of the house decorated to surprise Mary when we get home. Mary has skipped her car naps all week and they have been replaced by “reading” (3 books in the car with the light on in the back) and then whining because she is tired. I am hoping to make some headway getting the house to at least look like we celebrate Christmas – right now it looks like the Grinch lives there.




2 comments:
Interesting that Mary is reading books in the back seat of the car. Some unidentified individual found some talking books for Ellie, and they ended up at our house. I can once again testify that it was proven last weekend when the kids stayed with us that these books are the most annoying things ever created. I'm thinking that we should share this experience. What a tremendous idea for a Christmas gift for Mary and Liz. Let's everybody get onboard.
Mary really looks cute in her red pajamas. Is it just me or does the pose and all the red remind anyone else of Elmo?
The Gilbteath children helped us put up the tree and inside decorations this past weekend. I think their stay while their parents were in Hawaii shall be a subject of another long blog. I'll try to get to that blog and the NC trip as soon as I get done cleaning up all the multicolored sprinkles that were supposeed to end up on the cookies the kids made, but somehow ended up all over the house.
I think outside decorations are going to be skipped this year.
Dad Mary looked like Elmo a year ago not now! Are you writing New Years blogs or what I am growing impatient...
Post a Comment