I went in to the office yesterday for the first time in 10 days. Thought I better take a picture with the camera in my purse so I didn’t forget what my office looked like since I won’t be back in until January 5th!
I read on another blog about “Project 365” but it’s a paper scrapbook and at the moment I really prefer digital. Then yesterday a.m. sitting at my dining room table reading my email I see one of the Designers at Digital Designs has come up with a template of the same idea in a Digital format! I am intrigued with the concept basically it’s a page (really a double page layout) a week with a picture every day and a place to talk about that day. So I would have a page a week plus scrap other events. The idea is to pick up the little things in life that do not fit on a layout. For instance I have a really cute picture of Mary playing in her jammies with sunglasses on upside down but nowhere in my book to really put it. That picture inspired me to do picture a day in December like I did August. I am a little afraid to committing to a picture a day every day for a year but the picture can be anything so why not! I am hoping one day the girls will look at the books and really get a good feeling of what our lives were like. I just hope they don’t sit in an attic somewhere….




2 comments:
It is always nice to have some time off! Enjoy it...
I'm going back to work Friday, the 2nd. Roger, Lisa and the kids are heading back home tomorrow. Enjoy the time home.
Nana
Post a Comment