Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shopping with Daddy...

Mary and I went with Jim to look for the Rangefinder binoculars he wanted
for Christmas (I did get him some but not exactly what he wanted) and then a
trip to Cabela's. Considering she missed her regular lunch, nap time, was
in the car for about 3 hours and in Cabela's for nearly 2 hours she held up
pretty well. She had a few meltdowns but she is 2. Jim has said on many
occasions how much he hated shopping with his mom I think Mary feels the
same way about going with him. We took her to dinner at Mimi's after and
other than standing up in the booth and trying to eat the butter with a
spoon she did OK.

I can't believe we are about to begin another year - don't forget to eat
black-eyed peas for good luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have read this one first, I'm behind. We all need to definately eat black eye peas, we need all the luck we can get.
Nana