Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365

I have been taking plenty of pictures. It's a bummer when a potentially cute
one does not turn out well like the one above which prompted me to buy a new
"purse camera". Yes I know the people shopping in Home Depot thought I was
nuts but I am OK with that. That was Mary's first time in one of those car
type carts. Courtney has been working out every day so I am back on nap duty
- I wonder what is it like to have a kid that can sleep alone? Jim has been
duck hunting every morning there are several breast filets in the freezer, I
guess I need to figure out how to cook them in my spare time.

p.s. I am so bummed about football I can't even think about watching the
wild card games. I am still shocked they fired Shanahan I wonder who they
think could do better?

1 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Well, I think they thought they could get Bob Stoops! Luckily for us, he set them straight!