Well yesterday a.m. the weather man forecasted what sounded like the worst storm in the history of the world. So much so I decided to work from home in fear of being stranded with Mary 47 miles away from the house. By 6:00 p.m. it still hadn’t really hit so it looks like I jumped the gun.
This morning definitely icy. As soon as “Weather Bug” says its over freezing I am out the door! I have way too much to do at work and while I managed so squeak out 8 hours working from home I needed to work a lot more than that.
Today in Elvis Presley History
1956 - Elvis Presley's debut single for RCA Records, "Heartbreak Hotel," was released.



3 comments:
I think a lot of people jumped the gun. They closed the kids school early yesterday and there wasn't a icicle one anywhere to be seen. Drive careful!
Do be careful. I wish you didn't have to drive so far to go to work. They should have moved closer to you, not further away.
Nana
So did you go to work today? How is the weather there now? Think Jim will have problems getting home?
Nana
Post a Comment