First off Mary is at school today I am at work
We started potty training and it is going well
I am burning Mary out with Elvis radio she told me no more Elvis yesterday so we switched to the Temptations and she said “I like this”
Courtney is doing fine, started working out and losing weight (yea Courtney) and starts school again later this month
Insurance is paying for the water damage to the house from last month
Nothing new as far as figuring out what happened to Mitzi



1 comments:
Good that Mary is back at school, must mean she is much better. Yea for the potty training. Can't believe she is tierd of Elvis, but great that she can tell you what she likes. So glad that Courtney is doing good. To top it all off the insurance is paying, sounds like a good day. At least a lot to be thankful for. Sometime we tend to forget about the good when we get down. Anyhow I do, guess everyone else does too.
Nana
Post a Comment