Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 5

Another week down…

10 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

I am almost finshed with my LO for week 4 & week 5. I think I am going to like it. Your wk 5 turned out good.

Lisa Laxton said...

How many V-day layouts are you going to use before it gets here? Could pick your fav so you are just going to use them all? :)

Liz said...

Well I did pick one but my friend Sheila keeps changing them up too!

sheila said...

can you believe it has been 5 weeks already?? I love doing this I can see myself continuing this challenge for years to come.

Anonymous said...

Love your page.
Nana

Anonymous said...

If you have time to comment on Maria's blog. You should have time to post your blog. I am home, and I don't have any cigarettes because I quit. Luckily there is no one else at home with me to drive me crazy enough to need a cigarette. Here are some possible reasons for me smoking.
1. Kid's hosting drunken parties at the house while Mom and I were gone.
2. Sneaking out of the house through the bedroom window in the middle of the night.
3. Driving my corvette through the fields when I was gone.
4. A daughter who wanted a Harley tattoo on her ass.
5. A Cat that threw up and pissed in every corner of the house, and another one that lived on top of the refrigerator.
6. Driving on gravel roads when told not to, and ending up in a ditch.
7. Repeatedly backing over the mailbox while learning to drive.
8. A 13 year old sneaking off to a Prince concert.
9. One boyfriend sneaking around the cars in the driveway to put flowers on a windshield at 3:00 AM, and another who addressed me as Dude.
10. A daughter who insisted on Grilled Cheese sandwiches at every restaurant we ever went to. Even the Chinese Restaurant.
I could go on for days if you wish. I was the original Al Bundy. It's time to get off the Bad Papa. It's a wonder I didn't drink as well as smoke, and end up in an Insane Asylum.
I might have to start my own blog. Instead of this day in Elvis History I'll have this day in The Wonder Years of my life, and what my daughters did on that day. You know as I wonder what the ____ these kids are going to do today. I may have not taken a picture a day, but you should all live in fear of my memory.

Liz said...

To my friends, co-workers, Jim's family and of course my oldest daughter to whom I always strive to set a good example (yeah thanks again Dad) who may read my blog. With regard to my Dad's post (comments) above please remember there were 3 of us and my Dad is NOT pointing out just my transgressions. For instance I can tell you I never dated anyone who would have left flowers on my car. I will only admit to items 1 & 7 as far as Item 2 if you mean me I never snuck out of the house I did however try to sneak back in....

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think I was the easy child! The Harley tatoo was definately not me. T

Anonymous said...

WoW, how did I miss this. Bad Papa can't be talking about his three angels. Send me your blog address Papa, I want to see it. Good to hear from you again.
Nana

Lisa Laxton said...

I too think "Bad Papa" should have a blog! Let's take a vote!