Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For Papa

I could post the same thing every day, Mary is crabby and bossy, Courtney is tired, I am busy and Hopey and Bucky drive me crazy when they wake me up at midnight to play!

I have no idea what I will take a picture of tonight – yesterday I resorted to taking a picture of Bear and “Chickie Chick” Mary’s “guys” that seem to go everywhere with us right now.

I get orders from the backseat for what music we are going to listen to (Elvis, Cash or Bobo’ music) and then “sing Mommy”. Last night little Hitler had a complete meltdown because she wanted “Bobo’s song” which has always been “The way you do the things you do” but apparently it no longer is that song and despite trying several others I have no idea what it changed to. The good news this morning it was Bobo’s song again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is something for you to look forward to. Grandchildren never give their Grandparents one bit of trouble. They get it all out of their systems with their parents.Happy days are ahead.

Lisa Laxton said...

I think Mary is about old enough to go visit Bobo and Papa for a week or so without mom. Don't cha think? *insert evil smirk*

Anonymous said...

Put her on the plane, but make it two weeks.

Mrs. Russ-a-lee said...

Little Hitler! LMAO!!! I love trying to figure out what they want. Good times! Just remember you have one...I'll be more than happy to send a couple more your way. You can ship toddlers right???

Liz said...

Very funny about the Grandchildren comment Dad - I BETTER be years away from that one! No way Mary is going out there alone - of course I am not sure who I am more worried about Mary or Bobo?

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute. Papa changed his log on. I'm with you, Grandchildren are always good for us, they do give it all to parents. Mary has to come to Arizona, it is much warmer here. Hey, I know, Courtney can bring Mary to Arizona,Nana will take off work and we will play. YES..