I got emails last night two of the Jessica Sprague classes I have been wanting to take open up for registration right then! What did I do? Signed up for them both and yes they happen and the same time. Did I mention I also plan on signing up for the photo editing class that opens up tonight? It is self paced so I might wait a while to start this. I am just waiting for Jim to ask “have you started on our taxes yet”? Can I honestly say “ugh I haven’t had time because I am taking 3 classes right now?” Well of course I could say it. The real question is will he buy it? Probably not maybe I better get going on the taxes before the classes start? If I load Turbo Tax on my computer technically I have “started” on our taxes right?
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
What was I thinking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I decided the only one I am for sure doing right now is the photo editing one. I am still thinking about the DID..if it sells out before I decide then I guess my decision is made for me! Did really learn a lot in it?
Did YOU really learn a lot in it?
I really learned alot in the first two. The last one I took was Now Your Rocking - that is the one you just finished right?
Yes, I just finished it. So, you haven't done this one yet?
You are so funny. Sure I think it counts.
Nana
Post a Comment