Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 2

At 7:30 last night I was seriously considering taking her to school today. Although it had not been 24 hours without incident (in fact it had only been 4 hours) I figured she was surely getting better and we wouldn’t break the 3 strikes and you’re out rule. So in other words conveniently ignoring the 24 hours without incident rule. I guess God heard me thinking this though in my head because we had two more “incidents” within an hour. Ok I guess I have to keep her home another day – I can’t justify bringing her back yet. I got up at 3:30 to start working but need to get back in bed with Mary by 7:00 so Courtney can feed the horses and then get to class for her test.

5 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Ugh...but just think, before you know it she will be a teenager! And then you won't have worry about this little stuff. You will have a whole new batch of stuff to worry about...feel better? Glad I could help!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, it does seem to be hanging on. Is she feeling okay. Hope you both have a good day.
Love ya.
Nana

Anonymous said...

So much for the Joseph gene. Getting suspended, and expelled from school may be a family tradition that I certainly did my part in keeping up, but I never was thrown out for poopy pants. You may have to enroll Mary in that school down the street called Creme De La Poop. Mom said thank God that Nana had you potty trained by the time you were 1 year old.
I hope Mary is doing better. I had a colonoscopy yesterday so I had to do that clean out, and know how poor Mary feels.
After my colonoscopy the Doctor gave me pictures of the whole procedure. I think now that I have these pictures to publish it would be the perfect time for me to start my own blog. I could have my own very personal scrapbook to share. After I run out of the pictures the Doctor gave me I don't know what else I can publish. I may need the assistance of a really good photographer with an awesome zoom lense. Reading all these blogs the past few months I have discovered what great work Lisa does with a camera. Her work is very impressive. Maybe I should call her for a photo session. Liz of course would have to provide the music. Start downloading Elvis singing Way Down. Maria could of course provide blog security. I would like to include Chris H. in this project, but I'm afraid if he fell over it could be embarassing. Good luck to Courtney on her test.

sheila said...

hope she is better today!!!

GL courtney on your test

Lisa Laxton said...

Wait right there Bob...Gulp!! just what exactly would I be photographing? I am not sure I am up for this assignment...

ps...thank you for the compliment on my photos - keep watching! As expensive as this class I am taking was they darn sure better be awesome before too long! Then Liz can start paying me an arm and a leg for family pics instead of that other guy! I have to pay for the dang class somehow!