I can’t wait to see how this one plays out. Enjoy the music the message is as relevant now as it was in 1970. So what does this bailout mean to those of us who pay our bills, live within our means and work our butts off? Oh we get to help bail everyone else out – sounds great what a deal!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Economic stimulus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The worst part of the whole deal is that Wall Street doesn't think NoBama's plan is going to work either. The markets down almost 400points as I write this. That's only another 4.35 % of what I've got left in my savings down the toilet in one day. If today is a sign of what NoBama, the Donkeys, and the stimulas package is going to do for us we are all screwed.
People that are out of work, and out of savings are not going to be driving on the new roads that the package will build most likely using illegal aliens to do the work. Thanks Liz you have managed to fire me up for the afternoon.
A better song to describe our congress and NoBama might be your favorite when you were little. Hanky Panky.
I don't even want to think about it...what I don't know can't piss me off! So there!
The "lack of stimulus" package is doing nothing for consumer spending. We have let go of 6 people in the past week and " suggested" 3 others should retire. Bring back Alan Greenspan.
Sounds like we all think about alike on this mess. I may never get to retire at this rate. I won't have anything left in either of my 401Ks to retire on. Oh well, at least I still have a job today. I sure would like to take some time off and go to Texas.
Nana
Post a Comment